Multi-service EADs and Data Routers: Small Businesses & Branch Offices
Smart, all-in-one Cloud-ready routers and EADs for small businesses & branch office. …Managed by service providers
The Cloud is seeing the fastest rate of adoption by small businesses and branch offices, who as well as having more constrained budgets and relatively lower IT investments, are less process-constrained and eager to find ways of matching the IT capabilities of larger organizations to achieve their business objectives. To fully benefit, such organizations need specific Cloud-ready IP routing platforms that provide secure high-performance network access. These Cloud-access platforms need to be delivered in a flexible and cost-effective way, managed by a professional network service provider.
OneAccess’ Multi-service EADs and Data RoutersOneAccess data routers and EADs enable service providers to easily deliver a high-quality, Cloud user-experience to small businesses and branch offices. They offer differentiated services with support for up to 50 employees using integrated IP/Ethernet services over a range of network connections, with embedded security in one single, robust and cost-effective routing platform.
- User services: Secure broadband and Cloud-service access
- User range: 10-50 users
- OS: OneOS (MSAR), TDRE (EAD)
- Network access: ADSL, ADSL2+, VDSL2, G.SHDSL, E1/T1, 3/4G, Ethernet over copper/bonded copper/fiber (according to model)
- User access: 2-5 LAN 10/100 BaseT, 4 LAN 1000 BaseT | Optional 1-4 BRI, 1 PRI, Wifi 802.11b/g/n
- LAN performance: 6 000- 80 000 pps for MSAR; 250 000 – 300 000 pps for EAD
- Routing/Switching: IP NAT/NAPT, Gigabit Ethernet
- Security: Firewall with stateful packet inspection, IP-Sec
- WAN Connectivity: IP-VPN, IP-Sec, Easy / Get VPN (MSAR); E-Line, E-LAN, E-Tree (EAD)
- Optional software: ASIP (MSAR)
- Management: Industry-standard CLI (MSAR)
- QoS: IP DiffServ (MSAR); Built-in performance monitoring (EAD)
These all-in-one multi-service data routers and EADs offer several advantages to service providers looking to help small businesses and branch offices exploit the Cloud :
For Small Businesses and Branch Offices:
- A fully integrated managed data and Cloud access platform
Professionally managed IP/Ethernet access to WAN and Cloud services, including integrated switching/routing functions, VPN and security, delivered using a common platform with back-up, serving up to 50 fixed and wireless users.
- A secure, extended business network environment for users
Built in firewalls and connectivity options to easily connect teleworkers and remote users over secure pathways to their regular office network environment.
- Fits all business network access needs
A full range of primary and back-up connectivity speeds and types (xDSL, 3/4G mobile, cable, Ethernet over copper/bonded copper/fiber), and user-side interfaces (Ethernet, WLAN) to easily accommodate all types of network and user scenarios.
- Offer your business voice, video and other real-time services
Differentiated data communications using advanced visibility and control capabilities to deliver SLA-based real-time services, with a higher quality of user experience.
For Service Providers:
- An all-inclusive, cost-effective, small business and branch office managed data proposition
An all-in-one, IP/Ethernet switching/routing platform for creating integrated data services offers for smaller budgets, generating loyalty among small businesses and branch offices.
- Secure and flexible managed services-driven operating system
A common, rich services environment supporting differentiated SLA-based managed data services. It includes a standards-based CLI, remote service provisioning and advanced management capabilities (e.g. supervision, SLA monitoring, troubleshooting) paving the way for profitable managed service offers.
- Optimized, Cloud-ready service design
A flexible routing platform with multi-access (xDSL, 3G/4G, Ethernet over copper/bonded copper/fiber), security and SLA capabilities to allow a simple migration from legacy technology (ISDN or ATM leased lines) to IP and Ethernet network and Cloud connectivity.
- Reduced operation and maintenance costs
Reduced lifetime costs through factory-staging, certified interoperability and remote SW upgrades for zero-touch deployment, together with a high-reliability design.