Software Applications: Service Delivery Software Platforms
Flexible, multi-service deployment and management suite for more profitable managed services.
To deliver high-performance services within today’s competitive market service providers need the right tools to define and deploy the latest services quickly and with precision. They also need to control and eliminate costs where possible, while retaining easy access to multi-service routers across the WAN network in order to quickly respond to evolving market needs, while isolating and resolving any incidents. OneAccess’ Service Delivery Software Platforms: The OneAccess service delivery software platforms help service providers easily take control of their service environment. Using remote and automated service delivery capabilities they can easily deploy and manage services on our multi-service routers at scale, quickly introduce new services and easily identify and resolve network incidents, all while lowering costs and facilitating business growth.
Installation and provisioning
- Zero-touch installation and auto-configuration platform reduces installation efforts and speeds up time-to-market
- Automated, customized CLI scripting tools enable easy service profile set-up and provisioning
- Network troubleshooting analysis and drill-down reporting
- Compatible with the TR-069 CPE WAN management protocol.
Maintenance and upgrades
- Hierarchical device view with customizable maps
- Element and inventory management enables remote performance diagnostics including device info & status, event and alarm logs, and statistics.
Other key features
- Handles up to 5,000 MSAR or 25,000 EAD CPEs
- Demo version available for TMA Suite
- Windows and Web-based graphical user interfaces
- Requires Linux / Ubuntu 11 / Debian 5 or later (OneProvio) or Windows 7 / 2008 Server / Vista / CP (TMA Suite)
The OneAccess multi-service deployment and management solutions offer service providers several key advantages.
For Service Providers:
Centralize and simplify network control
With centralized service activation, configuration and management capabilities, network operations are made simpler. A common data base enables administrators to easily and quickly implement defined network operations across specific CPE groups, reducing data entry errors.
Reduce total cost of ownership of managed services
Remote and automated processes help squeeze service delivery costs. The use of zero-touch service provisioning, monitoring, maintenance and CPE system upgrades eliminates the need for costly on-site interventions and testing, while accelerating service turn-up times and revenue generation.
Ensure new service scalability for profitable growth
The OneAccess service delivery platforms are designed to enable continued business growth by ensuring thousands of new clients can be deployed at the touch of a button.